It may be that the Parent & Nursery Unit have lost connection, can you try the following reconnection process:
· Switch the Nursery Unit & Parent Unit OFF
· Switch the Nursery Unit ON
· Quickly press & release the power button 4 times, the Nightlight on the Nursery Unit will begin to flash
· Please Note: The nightlight will flash for approx.10 seconds – you will need to complete the remaining steps whilst the nightlight is flashing. Once this flashing stops, if you have not completed all the steps you will need to begin again
· Turn the Parent Unit ON
· You will see the blue Angelcare logo on the screen followed by a blank screen – now press & hold the Zoom Button on the Parent Unit
· Whilst still holding down the Zoom Button quickly press & release the Power Button on the Parent Unit
· Please Note: Do not press the power button for too long as this will switch the Parent Unit OFF and you will need to begin again
· Now release the Zoom Button
If successful you will see the video capture appear on the Parent Unit screen as the Parent Unit & Nursery Unit are now connected
If there is still no display on the screen, can you still see the icons in the top row?
If you can see the icons on the screen the cause will lie with the camera in the Nursery Unit. If you cannot see the icons on the Parent Unit screen the cause will lie with the Parent Unit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.