Activating the Out of Range function:
- Switch both the Parent Unit & Nursery Unit ON
- Set the Nursery Unit to either monitor SOUND & MOVEMENT or TIC OFF using the left wing (the settings are listed on the back on the back of the Nursery Unit)
- Press and hold the Out of Range button (clear one on the Nursery Unit that has a satellite dish & light icon) until the Nursery Unit beeps once
- The Out of Range button will turn orange to indicate that this is now active on the Nursery Unit
- The Out of Range indicator light on the Parent will also turn orange to indicate that this is now active on the Parent Unit
The Out of Range indicator is now active, you can test this by switching OFF the Nursery Unit. The Out of Range warning will sound on the Parent Unit.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE:
You will need to reactivate the Out of Range function when you turn the Nursery Unit back ON by beginning this process again each time the monitor/Nursery Unit/Parent Unit is switched OFF
If the Out of Range function is activated and the Parent Unit is switched OFF the Out of Range warning will not sound as the Nursery Unit & Sensor Pad will continue to detect your baby’s movements as long as the Nursery Unit is ON/has power.
If the monitor is only set to monitor SOUND only the out of range alarm will not sound if the Nursery Unit is switched/powers OFF as movement is not being monitored
Please sign in to leave a comment.