• Switch both the Nursery Unit and the Parent Unit ON
• Press the MENU button on the front of the Parent Unit once and release
• You will see any of the following icons flashing in the right of the screen:
TIC Function (pendulum icon)
Sound Function (speaking face icon)
Movement Function (3 wavy lines icon)
• Press either UP or DOWN button on the Parent Unit until you see the Movement Icon (3 wavy lines) and the TIC Icon (Pendulum) highlighted
The TIC feature is a constant reassuring TIC sound from the Parent Unit letting you know that movement is being detected. You do not have to have this activated and can continue to monitor movement. If you do not want this do NOT highlight the pendulum icon during this process
• Press SELECT to confirm your choice
• Press EXIT to SAVE your choice
PLEASE NOTE: You must complete the last 2 steps above – if not the setting will revert to the previous and you will need to begin this process again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.