No problem, your AC315 monitor has the sound options of:
Sound Activated (VOX ON)
This means that it will transmit sounds only when it detects them. To save power, after 10 seconds, the sound transmission will stop if no sound is detected. Once sound is detected transmission will automatically activate.
To test if sound is being detected, when music/a radio is being played (not lullaby’s as the decibels do not change as this is soothing music) if the decibels don’t change for 10 seconds the sound will automatically cut off to save power.
Continuous Sound (VOX OFF)
This means that sound monitoring is continually ON, picking up any sounds in the room including static/white noise.
It may be that the setting has accidentally been changed to Sound Activated.
To activate or deactivate either function or check that your chosen function is working see the following:
- Press the MENU to access the main menu display on Parent Unit screen
- Press the down arrow to select the camera settings MENU & press OK to access
- Press the down arrow twice to highlight the VOX toggle button:
Sound Activated - To activate VOX press OK so toggle turns blue
Continuous Sound - To deactivate VOX press OK so toggle turns grey
- Press down arrow once so the save icon turns blue
- Press OK so the save icon disappears
- Press Arrow Back top left of screen to revert to video display and save the setting
Please sign in to leave a comment.