The AC527 allows you to add a second Nursery Unit. See the following procedure for how to pair a second Camera to your Parent Unit.
- Press the screen of the Parent Unit to access the menu.
- Press the Setting function
- Press the Pairing menu
- Press the Nursery Unit 2 .
The linking icon will appear on the screen
Turn ON the Nursery Unit and press and hold its “pause/pairing” button until the power LED starts flashing while pairing
If the connection has been made, the Green Successful Pairing Icon will appear on the screen and the menu will show the OK Paired Icon
Otherwise, the Red Failed Pairing Icon will appear on the screen. You will need to try again
- To customise the settings of your additional Nursery Unit, make sure the CAM2 is selected and broadcasting sound
- When using two Nursery Units, you will only be able to hear audio from one Nursery Unit at a time (Nursery Unit sound transmitted is highlighted in the info bar).
- In split screen, the sound transmitted from the Nursery Unit will be indicated on the screen by a speaker icon shown to the right of the CAM icons
You can easily switch the viewing camera by using the View Mode button on your Parent Unit. Just select the preferred Nursery Unit or the split view.
In split view, you can change the broadcasting Nursery Unit sound with the Switch Nursery Unit sound button of the Parent Unit
Below is a video that shows you how to change the camera view mode.
Please sign in to leave a comment.