The TIC Indicator is both a light and a sound that confirms the movement detection is activated and pick-up movement from the surface of the crib. This function only works if movement detection is activated. If movement detection is activated, you will hear a TIC sound every 5 seconds. In the event you have two Sensor Pads connected, the TIC indicator will flash green for Sensor Pad 1 and blue for Sensor Pad 2 (when there is an additional Sensor Pad connected)
Some parents really like this function because it reassures them that the monitor is still detecting baby's movements without having to look at the monitor. Rest assured, though you can easily switch this function on or off!
Here is the procedure to activate or deactivate the TIC Function:
- Make sure movement detection is activated.
- Press the Menu button on the Parent Unit
- With the right and left arrows, select the TIC Function .
- With the up and down arrow select if you wish to activate (ON) or deactivate (OFF) the TIC function.
- Press the Return button on the Parent Unit to save your new setting.
If TIC is activated, the pendulum icon will show on the top bar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.