Your Angelcare Baby Monitor comes with various functions that would only alert you if needed. Here are the alert notifications you need to understand while using your baby monitor.
ALERT ICONS ON THE PARENT UNIT
The number on the top of the icon relates to the Nursery Unit connected to your Parent Unit. You'll only see number 2 if you have 2 Nursery Unit connected to your monitor.
- Sensor Pad alert: If after 20 seconds there is NO movement detected both the Parent Unit and Nursery Unit speakers will emit loud consecutive beeps - this is the movement alarm
- Sensor Pad is paused
- Sensor Pad lost link: Parent Unit and Nursery Unit speakers will emit loud consecutive beeps to indicate connection has been lost
- Sensor Pad battery is low: Parent Unit will emit 3 consecutive beeps, every 5 seconds
- Parent Unit is out-of-range: Parent Unit will emit 2 consecutive beeps, every 10 seconds
- Temperature is too cold: Parent Unit will emit 3 consecutive beeps, every 5 seconds
- Temperature is too hot: Parent Unit will emit 3 consecutive beeps, every 5 seconds
TO STOP/PAUSE THE ALARM
Press any key to stop or pause the alarm and the pause icon will show.
In the case of a Sensor Pad alarm, this will Pause the Sensor Pad. In Pause mode, the movement detection feature is disabled. To reactivate the Sensor Pad, simply un-pause the Sensor Pad into the first menu
Please sign in to leave a comment.