Here is how to replace the Camera 1:
- Firstly you would need to delete the original Camera Unit from the Parent Unit
- Switch the Parent & original Camera Unit OFF
- Switch on the Parent Unit & press the MENU button to access main menu
- The pairing screen will be displayed on the screen in the top row for Camera 1 there will be a RED BIN - this is the original Camera and you need to delete this.
- Press OK and a tick will show next to the RED BIN
- Press OK and the RED BIN will be replaced with a +
- Select Camera 1 by pressing OK – the grey pencil will turn blue
- The next step must be completed quickly before the pairing process finishes and the pencil goes back to grey – if this happens please repeat process from step 1
- Switch ON the replacement Camera and press the pause button for approx. 2-3 seconds.
- When you see the RED BIN icon show on screen pairing is complete
- Press the return arrow to return to the main screen
Here is 2 videos that should help you:
Please sign in to leave a comment.