Yes, you can add up to an additional 3 Nursery Units to the AC1320 Monitor. You can view the screens either individually or in sequence and can change this as and when you please.
You can purchase additional Nursery Units and AC Adaptors required to power the unit from the Angelcare Shop, click here to be directed to the spare parts tab.
To connect the additional unit see the following information:
Please Note - Once you switch the Nursery Unit ON you only have approx. 10 seconds to complete the process before the light on the Nursery Unit stops flashing. If this happens you will need to begin the connection process again.
• Ensure that all Nursery Units and the Parent Unit are OFF
• Switch ON the Parent Unit and you will see a black screen
Press & hold the ZOOM button until the viewing MENU shows on screen:
• Switch the additional Nursery Unit ON & then quickly press and release the ON/OFF switch 4 times/until the nightlight flashes
• Whilst the nightlight is still flashing use the right or left arrow to select the Nursery Unit you wish to add
Example: the original Nursery Unit with your monitor will be Nursery Unit icon 1.
Therefore if you are adding an additional Nursery Unit select Nursery Unit icon 2 and so on until you have added all additional Nursery Units purchased
• Press the MENU/SELECT button and then the VIDEO ON/OFF button to save your selection
Please Note: if you do not carry out the last step the monitor will not save the additional units and you will need to begin again